Sunday 13 September 2015

Media consumption audit.















Media consumption audit




The moment I wake up, before I put on my make up I read a little bit of news. I don't open up a paper to read the headlines its as simple as a few swipes on my phone to access the sky news app. Firstly I would turn to the world news section as i think its most important to know whats going on in the world then i'll flick through all of them apart from the sports section but occasionally i'll purchase the men's health magazine to keep up-to-date with some things. I use the sky news up because its the most convenient and easy to use.

I don''t tend to watch live TV but i could spend 5+ hours a week watching series on netflix and one in particular that seems to take up a lot of my time is 'Dexter' and I like watching it because some parts of it are funny but also serious and leaves the viewer with something to think about. This series was recommended to me by my brother who I watch the 'Brooklyn-99' series with and often end up waking my mum up by laughing. I watch tv series later at night as there usually isn't much time during the day.

The only time I listen to the radio is when i'm travelling in the car and i would turn the radio station to smooth radio or magic. I'm not the biggest fan of modern music and I like soul or motown. I don't listen to the radio any other time as i could stream any music that i need from my phone-without the advertisements.

The most recent films i've seen is 'Straight outta Compton' and the new mission impossible film in the cinema. I would normally watch films on netflix such as 'White Chicks' which i watch quite frequently, although some films aren't available on netflix and I would have to stream them off of a website. The majority of films i watch are on my TV which is connected to my games console.

I have access to the internet 24/7 and the main source of it is at home. My game console probably drains most of the internet allowance. With the playstation 4 I can communicate with my friends via party chat and for entertainment. I also have some social media apps i check several times a day on my phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment